Monday, September 14, 2009

Live from Key West

Well, I took this nice unexpected trip to FL to do some motherly duties. When the children call, we run, right?? That's our job. My pleasure I say. Now, if Summer can just cooperate and not have the baby while I'm gone, life will be good. I bought a one way ticket so I am not sure when I will be returning to PA. That is the beauty of unemployment.
The weather here is beautiful. HOT! When it does rain it rains at the right time. Yesterday, Taylor and I decided to get noodles and float in the canal. As we were jumping in it started to pour. No worries, it was actually refreshing because the canal was like bath water. It rained for a little while but we just swam around. Only in FL. Today looks beautiful, not a cloud in the sky. I plan on getting out there on my raft today and getting a dark, dark tan. Taylor is not sure she can join me today because she got a new tattoo yesterday and she might not be able to get it wet. I will google that. Pictures to come when I get home..............



No comments:

Post a Comment