Friday, September 4, 2009

Help I can't turn off my brain..........

So it was 3:30 am today. I managed to stay in bed that long. I was dieing to get up at 1230, then again at 115, then 230, then 300 and finally at 330 I said WTF and got up, made the coffee and headed to the laboratory!! I got a request to make key chains for 2 children with their name on it so that's what I did. Then made a funky heart ring in purple. After that I glued stones onto a tall covered vase that I am going to use to hold jawbreakers. Tired you ask......not yet. Besides, I can sleep in the car on the 2 hour drive to the boat, wait, is there anything I can do in the car? Listen to my book on ipod and make something. Some ladie told Barbara that once she stopped doing crafts she could sleep better and got rid of all the stress in her life. hmmmmmmmmmmm, she's probably right. My head just spins with ideas or just spins..........
I will end this with that thought and I will post pictures later!

No comments:

Post a Comment