Monday, September 21, 2009

I have a new granny grandson!!










Well, lets see.......I wrote this entire story once already, last week and when I added pics I lost the text. So here is my second attempt.
Summer and Jeff had their baby boy on Thursday, Sept. 17 at 824 am. She was due the end of Oct but was scheduled for a c-section on Oct 12th. Her babies just can't stay put for the entire 40 weeks. Her gestation period for this baby was 35 weeks 2 days. Harrison Michael Farmen weighed in at 5lbs 2oz and was 17 inches long. Teeny. He is very sweet. Summers water broke and she called us at 445am. Believe it or not, I was still asleep. She still had a c-section and came home from the hospital on Sunday afternoon. They are both doing great. I drove them to the doctor today for a check up. Harrison is gaining and doing great. Thursday, Lucy has her doctors appointment and Harrison has a biliruben
recheck. Summer can't drive for about 1-2 weeks so it looks like I will have more tales to tell........................lol

No comments:

Post a Comment