Monday, April 4, 2011

Where the hell have I been you ask??

The more free time one has the less time they actually have. Wait, does that make sense? I never seem to get over to this blog anymore. As you can see, it's been 6 months. Maybe I don't have anything to say anymore. I don't believe that for a minute.
I've been knitting like a crazy person. Things I will probably never wear. Not sure why that is.
This is a summer cardi that does not go with the dress at all but Lucy wanted to take a pic of me in it. I made this sample for the yarn shop. Yes those are pink feathers in my hair. Clip in. I was going to a wedding shower. Yes I am still a freak.
Sunday, I will be going to my daughter in laws baby shower in Phila. She is flying up from Key West. My last post was the wedding weekend. She got pregnant 3 weeks after the wedding and they couldn't be happier. :) Neither could I, another grandson for me. She is due in July. I was in charge of the favors for the shower. I'll post a pic after the shower, just incase my DIL visits my blog.  I will be off to KW soon to paint sea creatures on the nursery walls, any excuse to get to FL. 
Bab's and I went for a week the end of Feb. Just the two of us for a well needed girls trip. We went to Ft Lauderdale and spent a week at Taylor's hotel. The Marriott @ Harbor Beach. We had a great, very relaxing week. Think we need to do that every year. It was so nice to see Taylor everyday for a week. I miss her. She has a new job at the Marriott. She is the Assistant Restaurant Manager of Riva. 
Well, that's it for now...............

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you finished that sweater already! You ARE a machine! And, I can't wait to hear all about the shower. I'm sure all your creations were a big hit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. K Suzzzzzzz, it's time to update again! You went 7 months the first time & now it's been 3.5 months so it would only be half the time you were a slacker before. Come on! I need stuff to read :-) Love your guts
    Kells

    ReplyDelete